Frequently asked questions relevant to companies/employers regarding Student Opportunity Center's Projects Portal.
- What is this all about? How does SOC connect companies and college classrooms?
- What is the value to companies and faculty/students?
- What role does SOC play?
- Can you share a few example projects and what the “final result/deliverable looks like”?
- What is the process from start to finish?
- How many students would I be able to work with?
- How long does a project take to complete?
- Is there a cost to participate? If so, how much is it?
- Is this an internship?
- How do I review - edit - delete - archive my company projects
- How do I add additional Administrators to the Portal to help me manage my Class Project?
- How do I block other faculty who are interested in my company project, after I've already been matched to a class?