Throughout your journey with SOC you’ll have a designated Client Success Rep to help determine KPI (Key Performance Indicators), evaluate adoption analytics, assist with best practices for marketing SOC internally, monitor performance and optimize adoption on an ongoing basis. In addition to 24x7 email and phone support, we also have a Resource Center which offers a variety of tools and resources for all users.
Articles in this section
- How can we become a partner institution?
- What kind of training and support is provided?
- Does SOC offer remote experiential learning opportunities?
- Can a institution add their own opportunities into the system?
- How does SOC find opportunities?
- What kind of opportunities does SOC offer via its database?
- How much does SOC cost?
- What makes SOC different than other products available on the market?
- How many students currently use SOC?
- Which colleges and universities currently use SOC?