Student Opportunity Center (SOC) is the nation's first & leading platform for experiential learning & high-impact practices. Partnered with 100+ colleges/universities around the US, SOC helps institutions scale their experiential learning participation by connecting students to opportunities and enabling schools to collect and analyze data around student participation and outcomes.
Articles in this section
- How can we become a partner institution?
- What kind of training and support is provided?
- Does SOC offer remote experiential learning opportunities?
- Can a institution add their own opportunities into the system?
- How does SOC find opportunities?
- What kind of opportunities does SOC offer via its database?
- How much does SOC cost?
- What makes SOC different than other products available on the market?
- How many students currently use SOC?
- Which colleges and universities currently use SOC?