We have strong IP around integrations (API and Non-API), making SOC the only platform for centralizing EL/HIPs across existing tools/platforms. Our API and Non-API integrations make SOC a unique product in the current market landscape. While drawing parallels, we like to say we are the Kayak/TripAdvisor of experiential learning.
Articles in this section
- How can we become a partner institution?
- What kind of training and support is provided?
- Does SOC offer remote experiential learning opportunities?
- Can a institution add their own opportunities into the system?
- How does SOC find opportunities?
- What kind of opportunities does SOC offer via its database?
- How much does SOC cost?
- What makes SOC different than other products available on the market?
- How many students currently use SOC?
- Which colleges and universities currently use SOC?