Yes. The process of adding an opportunity into the system is really simple. Several people (administrators, faculty, staff) can add opportunities either one at a time or in bulk. Every institute has their own database, as well as access to our national database.
Articles in this section
- How can we become a partner institution?
- What kind of training and support is provided?
- Does SOC offer remote experiential learning opportunities?
- Can a institution add their own opportunities into the system?
- How does SOC find opportunities?
- What kind of opportunities does SOC offer via its database?
- How much does SOC cost?
- What makes SOC different than other products available on the market?
- How many students currently use SOC?
- Which colleges and universities currently use SOC?